DON'T CHU KNOW NO GOOD?!?!
Man oh' Man . . WHO TOL YOU to Perm your hair first off and secondly you had the nerve to FLIP the ends and come out in Public like this!!!!!lmfaooooo. . He look like he been hittin that twenni twen twen a.k.a crack pipe a lil too much. . SMFH. This is what drugs do to the brain children of America.
================================================
NAKED GONE COMPLETLY WRONG!!!
DAYUMMM!! Marques I aint know you had it bad like that. .I Must Admit the picture reminds me that it's a RECESSioN and I know you need your money too. .(lmao)
Click here for the NSFW version of the picture...
==================================================
THIN. .CRUNCHY && FRIED. . && IM NOT TALKING ABOUT PIZZA CRUST EITHER
Jaheim Jaheim JAAAHEIM!!!!!!! WTF?!?!?!?!?!?! is going on baby boy. . Like fareal I kno0o0o im not the only one who see's them Paper Thin EDGES..(lol) This is not doubt a bout it a WHO TOL YOU?!? Moment.There is no way possible him or his stylist couldnt tell that his hair was so thin at the end like that.I mean COME ON; as the flatten iron was starting to get to the bottom i know he heard them Sizzling Noises suggesting that his ends was FRYING The FLIP UP!!! DAYYYYUUMM Jaheim you went away for a while and just let everything slip away from you huh. On Behalf of N.Y.O I, Chakirah, can say we all agree that a Haircut is definately the Cure for this one
PS : CELEBS SAY NO TO HOTCOMBS!!!!!!!
===================================================
SAY NO TO BABY T && SPANDEX!!!!!

Ladies && Gentlemen I would like to present to you the NUMBER 1 reason why you shouldn't wear a Baby T shirt and spandex. . . Would you like people to play Peek -A -Boo I See You with the tag of your leggins and/or BUTT Cheeks..(lmao). . Hmmmm lets think about that one. . . How about NO!!!! I didnt think so. Fantasia is setting the wrong example for celebs and girls all around the world. Come on now, Fantasia, you should know betta girl. Soon as them paparrazi camera lights hit you EVERYTHING and I do mean EVERYTHING lights up. . So0o with that being said you should known a back shot of you with this outfit on wasn't gonna be a winner. . SMH
-------------------------------------------------------------



No comments:
Post a Comment