Hey guys... I hope you guys' weeks are going better than ours! So far,all the members of NYO Group have been swamped with homework, papers and tests, ALL due in the same day! College life can definitely be no joke when it comes to the work load!
But anywho! I hope you guys are doing okay and I hope that you guys have been eating healthy and fitting in some exercise. You'll be surprised at how it'll make you feel! In fact, I'm scheduling a relaxing walk tonight when I finish up my classes! And I'm telling you guys, I know for sure that when the going gets tough and rough, life is stressing you out, people are stressing you out, and YOU are stressing you out, getting away from everything and everybody briefly for 30 minutes to go take a walk,will bring you MUCH relief.
But I want you guys to check out this YouTube video/link...CLICK HERE! (Once you get past the in the morning interlude at :30 seconds... which is actually a good song but isn't the point right now) You will know exactly why its been put up here!
So take a listen, relax, think, and go release everything with a 30 minute walk!!
Thursday, March 26, 2009
That's Right! Thursday with Brittany
Now Walk It Out, Now Walk It Out, Now Walk It Out--That's Right!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment