Michael Jackson Makes a Big Announcement in London
So today, Michael Jackson held this press conference in London, where he made his big announcement that his upcoming tour in July is going to be his last one there--like FOREVER!Lol The series of shows--which he titled as his "This Is It" Tour [madd dramatic lol]--is going to be held at the O2 Arena in London this summer, for ten days, && tickets go on sale July 8th for $70 && up...Alot of people indicate this announcement as a hint that this may mean the end of his music career, describing the shows as his "final curtain call"...
Yo...did ya'll peep Michael's diddy bop though when he got off the bus? LMAO...Someone got swag!
LMAO who's BAD! [that second pic is hilarious tho!]
----------------------------------------------------------------UPDATE: on Chris Brown's Court Case
In case you havent heard, earlier this morning, Chris was charged with two felonies by the L.A County District Attorney. According to Concreteloop.com,
The first, assault by means likely to produce bodily harm and second, making criminal threats.
The charging documents name “Robyn F.” (Robyn Fenty is Rihanna’s birth name) as the alleged victim and cited that Rihanna was “reasonably in sustained fear of her safety and the safety of her family.”
A spokesperson for the District Attorney says Brown could face a maximum of four years and eight months in prison.
I highly doubt Chris is going to face all that time...but we shall see...cuz you never know the outcome when it comes to the justice system in the celebrity world...
Click here to see the charging documents && here to see the LAPD detectives notes from a search warrant in the case.
==============================================
Now in addition to that, around 3:30 in the afternoon [westcoast time...so 6:30pm in the east]...Chris Brown attended court for his arraignment that we've been telling you about...
Chris && his attorney, Mark Geragos, didnt enter a plea to the two felony charges he was hit with earlier today but DID in fact, request for an extension in the case to April 6th...&& the judge granted it...but during the really brief trial--that which Chris had TONS of support from family, friends, && fans outside of the courthouse--the judge did mention that Chris was not to "annoy, harass, molest, threaten or use force or violence against anyone" ...&& when asked if Rihanna filed a "no-contact" order against her boyfriend Chris Brown, the judge was told by her lawyer Donald Etra [who represented her in her absense] that "Miss Fenty did not request such an order"...
Check out the clip below of Chris at his arraignment in downtown L.A.:
damn this is crazy...
but tune in during the week for more updates on this Chrihanna scandal...
-------------------------------------------------------------
Two Cents from NYO'S Brittany--That's Right!
Sorry I wasn't able to post some advice for you guys today... but theres been a lot going on between NYO and also some of our associates...So we will resume a little later...But I really find it necessary to speak out on some things... So the police report for Chris Brown and Rihanna was published and it was just shocking! Simply shocking!
My friend Charlie reminded me that police reports are composed of both sides, along with evidence taken on site and lets just say I'm shocked and appauled! I really didn't think that the guy that we've all grown to love, respect and met, Chris Brown, would be capable of doing something like that... It's like seriously?! You're gonna go that far to tell someone what will happen when you read a text message you shouldn't... I hope that wasn't really the case but... It's just a very sad and unfourtunate situation.
Now I'm not trying to retrack my comments from before but I am saying that I don't condone behavior like that, and if Chris did act like that... smh... its just SAD! And its sad to know that all of this could have been avoided had he kept his cool and control! And TRUST ME! I've experienced some things this week that prove that that's harder than you think and waaaay easier said than done... (and I'm not sayin that I did it...) but it can be done! So, I'm not really taking sides right now, because I pity Rihanna, and I'm disappointed in Chris.
But I also feel really bad for Chris and am upset with Rihanna, becaues if you're gonna get right back with this guy OBVIOUSLY it wasn't that bad! Because if someone did to me what the report says he did to her, I would give them the boot and it would be noooo looking back. But I just want you guys to know that I reallly feel bad for both parties, I'm disappointed with both parties and its just a very unfourtunate situation. But I wish them both well and you all are in my prayers... OH! And I'm still rockin to my Chris Brown CD's... I was just jammin today to his first cd in the car! But to both of those guys, Chris and Rihanna, keep your heads up.
P.S. Rihanna if I find out you're lieing tho.... girrrrrrrrrrrrrrl I won't buy a thing you even think about coming out with or backing! Don't send this guy through all of this for no reason!
---------------------------------------------------------------








No comments:
Post a Comment