So! Summer time is right around the corner believe it or not (despite this freezing cold weather!!!) and you know what that means... bbqs, concerts, vacations, long days at the beach, hanging out with friends in cool areas til 3am and lots more. But what that also means is less clothing! And what comes with less MODEST clothing means having a more healthier, slimmer you! Now in no way does NYO Critics endorse unhealthy diets and pills and things to loose weight, neither do we endorse the idea that you need to be slim just to be cute... INSTEAD we endore healthier lifestyles!!! And with it being "That's Right Thursdays" we decided to offer weight loss advice too.
I finally have a trainer and a nutritionist who teaches me oh so much, so I decided to share the things that I've learned with you guys as I aim to "get it right get it tight" as Beyonce' would say. So the first tip of the week is to DRINK WATER!!!! I constantly see people at vending machines getting Pops (or Soda's as some of you call them) and Sugary juices, but thats sooo the wrong thing to do! Instead, I'm encouraging you all to drink plenty of water this week! You'll be amazed at what will happen if you decrease your intake of carbonated and sugary drinks and increase your intake of water. Or if you simply just ELIMINATE your intake of carbonated and sugary drink and substitute them with water... You'll feel better, your skin will look better and you may even shed a couple of inches or pounds.
So thats the tip for the week and look for the next one next "That's Right Thursday"... Don't forget to drop a line and let me know how it goes!!!
by Brittany
No comments:
Post a Comment