Thursday, February 26, 2009

That's Right! Thursday with Brittany PLUS more!!

Be Strong && Change Your Unhealthy Eating Habits--That's Right!

Hey guys! So I hope all is going well for you and your week hasn't been as crazy and busy as mine... But this week we're going to do something that's REALLY hard for me, personally, and for those I know... and that's to change your eating...

Now many people think "oh for my diet I'm going to loose 20 pounds because I'm not eating any junk food"...REALISTICALLY, thats just not gonna happen! You're gonna go weeks and weeks without eating any junk, but the first time you say, "I'll take one cookie" that one cookie will turn into several, then a bag of potatoe chips and then some pop, it'll just spiral out of control (thats exactly what happened to me this week... and it hasn't been pretty!)

So I'm going to suggest something to you that my trainer suggested to me... SUBSTITUTES and PORTION CONTROL! Those are two things that are very important not only for a diet but for a LIFESTYLE CHANGE! It's about changing your lifestyle people! Not just some temporary fad, because if you do temporary fad's thats exactly what it'll be... TEMPORARY! SO! This week, as a team, lets work on SUBSTITUTING our junk food for foods that are filling and healthy but tasty! And using PORTION CONTROL! Next week we will really get into the portion control, but this week we're going to put our main focus on substituing our junk and fatty foods for healthy but tasty ones...

An example of this can be when we're craving something sweet... like candy or cookies...reach for a delicious sweet apple of your choice instead... there are soooo many different type's of apples to choose from, all with different textures and flavors! (believe it or not) Or lets say you want something crunchy like potatoe chips... Well grab some baby carrotts, they have a great taste and they're crunchy and crisp...

But lets say you're a student like members of NYO Group... well then, I have a suggestion that may take a little bit more time, but will help you save whats in your pocket and loose whats on your belly! And thats buying grocerys and making your lunch! If you do this, it'll make it waaaay easier to resist the temptation in vending machines, it'll save you more money to spend on clothes and recreation at the end of the week and you'll be loosing weight and getting your health together!

So try that this week guys!!! And I'll talk to you guys again next Thursday!!!!


P.S. I will edit this post later, but today I have 2 midterms of which I need to be studying for right now... You guys know how it is as a college student!


--------------------------------------------------------------------

UPDATE: on Chris Brown/Rihanna Case



So it looks like the Chris Brown && Rihanna case is still under speculation...I dont know if any of you have still been following this story...because I know it's been d r a g g i n g...but the story has been getting crazier && crazier...Now many of the tabloids are reporting that Rihanna is supposedly pregnant && that part of the heated argument had to do with the fact that he was in denial about her being pregnant with his baby...&& Rihanna's supposedly is making a big deal about the fact that he could've killed the baby...I dont know about this one ladies and gentleman...I guess it's possible but NYO needs to hear more about that story from more credible sources...


============================================

Rihanna Out in Mexico?


In addition to all the riff-raff going on...The Insider recently reported that Rihanna had led the media to believe that she has been spending all of this time in Barbados when, in fact, she had been spending some time getting her mind off of things in Mexico. Pics have now surfaced the web of Rihanna recovering in a private beachside villa in Punta Mita, Mexico right after the Chrihanna assault scandal.

Here are some pix below:





I mean what-the-hey...the girl's been under alot of stress so I guess she's entitled to a getaway from everybody...Right?? but wussup wit that mop on her head? Lmao lemme stop

=============================================

Will Chris' Arraignment be Postponed?


Now on a more serious note, reports lately have been talking about the insufficient evidence present in the Chris and Rihanna incident; and with insufficient evidence, there's no case. As of right now, pop singer Rihanna still hasnt pressed any charges on our boy Chris, but that doesnt mean anything because the courts are still trying to get him with something...but regardless of that, the LAPD may have to postpone Chris' court date--scheduled for March 5th--until they find the proper evidence to support their claims for a solid case.


According to E! News:


Once the LAPD finishes its investigation and
presents the D.A. with the evidence, Robison says prosecutors must decide
whether to file felony charges, reject the charges if the evidence is
insufficient, or refer the case to the city attorney’s office if they decide the
behavior was simply a misdemeanor violation.


Depending on the decision, Brown may not even have
to appear in court. “He only has to come back if and when we file charges,” says
Robison.


Prosecutors ordered the LAPD to seek evidence for a
variety of felonies, including domestic violence, assault resulting in great
bodily injury and—based on specific allegations made by Rihanna—even attempted
murder, a source close to the investigation told E! News.

But as they build their case, the source says,
prosecutors fear that making any serious felony charges stick could prove
difficult in a case where there are no direct witnesses other than Rihanna
and Brown.


Hmm....interesting...It makes sense though...Well atleast Chris is already making his steps to trying to become a better person...reports were made earlier this week that Chris is currently enrolled in counseling--which isnt mandatory for him to do...but I guess he just wants to show his fans that he doesnt want to fully let them down...&& that he's trying to make things right...good for him...I just hope the world sees that he trying to reach for improvement...GOOD LUCK CHRIS!

NYO will keep ya'll posted
----------------------------------------------------------------

New Music Video:


"Blame It" by Jamie Foxx ft. T-Pain







--------------------------------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment