Thursday, February 19, 2009

That's Right! Thursday with Brittany

Exercise in Ways You Don't Even Realize!--That's Right!

Hey people! So I hope you guys did well with your first challenge to becoming a new and better you--by drinking water! I'm sure it probably took some getting used to but hopefully you're feeling a little better, looking a little better and I'm sure the skin is looking FLAWLESS! BUT! This week were gonna work on increasing how much exercise we get without even realizing it.

My trainer gave this idea to me and it really works! You'll loose weight and be like, "I didn't even start working out yet!", but here are a few suggestions and things I want you guys to start doing before we get intense... KEEEEEP DRINKING THAT WATER! But this week, try parking a little farther in parking lots... Instead of circling around 15 times to get that 2nd or 3rd space, just go straight to the back and park... But make sure you're still surrounded by people because parking lots aren't that safe these days!

You'll find that you'll actually save time! (less minutes spent circling around several times) and you'll actually start loosing a few inches and maybe even pounds because of the extra walking! Especially if you're a student like we are! Don't drive to each building, if its in reasonable walking distance... WALK! And don't take the elevator TAKE THE STAIRS! I mean that will really work! Walking up 5 flights upstairs quickly because you know you're class or job starts in 3 minutes... YOU'LL BE AMAZED!

So start doing little things like that this week, because we're gonna really kick it up next week! I also suggest taking a before photo! So in 6 weeks when you see a major difference you'll be completely amazed!


But that's it for now! I'll check on you guys next week... and if you have any specific questions feel free to hit me up at the email below... and if I can't answer them, I'll ask my trainer... I'm sure she can! Have a good week guys! And don't forget that water!

No comments:

Post a Comment