Tuesday, February 3, 2009

HAS HE LOST HIS ENTERTAINMENT "MOJO"?



Now I know I'm not the only girl out here who LOVES a good entertainer. Someone who can make you get all "tingly" inside once you watch a performance. You know like the feeling you may get after coming from a USHER concert or something. Well this artist who shall remain nameless for certain reasons which shall not be discussed. .(lol) He is quite the r&b singer and dancer yet over the past few months he has lacked in the ability to ENTERTAIN!! I mean come on where is the SEX APPEAL?!?! I'm looking for the moment where I can be like "WOW" or "Hot Damn" or even a speechless jaw dropping moment. But instead I get NOTHING. It's definitely in your job description as an R&B artist to excite your fans/viewers. I'm sad to say but hes starting to become a bit. . . Ummm.. well how can I say this without being to blunt. . .BORING!!!. . yup that's the word. JUST A LIL HEADS UP. . No matter what the circumstance may be keeping your female audience interested is HIGHLY IMPORTANT && as of right now sweetie your not doing a good job at it. DON'T become a victim like this r&b artist did cause the SPY DEFINITELY SHAGGED HIM!!. So0o0o word of advice to all you male "Entertainers" out there, remember what your job entitles you to do && Stay Focused!!. .


YOUR FEMALE AUDIENCE NEEDS YOU!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment