Lmao aww man...Frankie's the best...&& I'm more than certain that she's gonna make ya'll laugh when ya'll listen to this radio interview she had in December...with radio personality Kendra G...Check this one out lmao:
Lmaoooo!!
-------------------------------------------------------------------
Chris/Rihanna Special On MTV---umMm Yea Right!
So today....3/4 of the NYO members [Denisha, Chakirah, && Bianca] went to MTV Studios to talk about the Chris/Rihanna situation on this "special" that they plan to air on Monday. SOooOOo we get there && whatnot....&& while we're waiting to go inside of the studios...we formed a conversation with one of the workers there...to get an idea of what exactly the show was about....so they explained to us that it was gonna be a special where two of their hosts interact with the audience and find out "in-depth" about how people feel about the incident....So Chakirah, Bianca && I were like OOo yeaa..this is good cuz now we'll be able to make our argument---WRONG!! Once we all got inside of the studio, the audience coordinators told us that basically we werent aloud to debate about the issue too much...&& we couldnt talk about any rumors...umMmm...last time we checked...all the information that's out in the open now IS indeed hearsay...so how are we REALLY supposed to tell our opinion about the issue??? smh..but make a long story short..it wound up being a talk show about domestic violence in general lol...So in any event...still make sure you check us out on Monday, February 16th at 6 pm on MTV...LoL Thanx!
-------------------------------------------------------------------
A 13-year-old Father?!?! Say Word!
SMH..That couldn't have been my child...cuz I would be whoopin some butt...LolThe pair kept the pregnancy a secret until
Chantelle's mother discovered what was going on at 18 weeks after noticing her
weight gain. Alfie was only 12 when Chantelle concieved but they decided against
an abortion.
''When my mum found out, I thought I was going to
get in trouble,' Alfie said. 'We wanted to have the baby but were worried how
people would react
'I didn't know what it would be like to be a dad. I will
be good, though, and care for it."
Alfie lives
with his mother and admited to the newspaper that he didn't know the cost of a
packet of nappies. 'I think it's a lot,' he said.
Although separated from the family, Alfie's
father, Dennis Patten, said his son didn't seem to realise the consequences of
his actions but that he was proud he'd taken responsibility for the
child.
------------------------------------------------------------
Lil Mama's Tryna Make a Comeback??
A MESSSSSSS!!! SMH...What was she thinking?? She can dance && whatnot...but the song?! Horrible! She needs to stick to poppin lipgloss lolol
----------------------------------------------------------------



No comments:
Post a Comment