Dont Try to Hide; Just Wear the Right Size--That's Right!
So I'm coming to u guys live from the mall for your That's Right. I was going to talk to u guys about how bad stress is on your weight loss but now I'm stressed out! I'm at one of the ghetto malls of america and I have advice for all of our viewers:
DO NOT, I repeat, DO NOT wear a medium if you're an extra large!!
I know we all decided we were gonna get right by the summer, and if you've been following the instructions you should be right. But if you're not where you want to be yet, YOU SHOULDN'T BE WEARING the clothes like you are!
I see a lot of hot messes right now and I just felt this should be the address given by yours truly, NYO Group.
We're just trying to help...Lol
Thursday, April 9, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment